Thursday, May 6, 2010

Internship P1

Miss Quek requested me to blog about my internship life. Wanted to take some pictures but dad took it for his work in office. So I guess you just have to read my blog without picture for now first.

I am doing my internship in a construction material laboratory company, my job start on 8.30, so I have to wake up around 7o clock if I want to prepare my own breakfast, or 7.20 if I wan to sleep longer because the night before went clubbing fooling around drinking helped mommy with housework till 2 a.m.

Lunch break is at 12.30. I wish it is at 11.30 because I always get hungry by 11. One hour only lo my break time so I just eat at the nearby mamak stall and spend the saved time resting or read newspaper. OMG, i sound like those old man that has been working in the same company for the past 20 years.

5.30 is the happiest moment of my life. I will punch out in record speed and zoom back home to remove the dusty jeans as soon as possible.

Then dinner at home lo, I guess my mommy took my Miss HER COOKING statement too strong, so she want me to have dinner at home as much as possible.

And I have to work on Saturday too. Stop smirking. Don't mock me just because I am soft.

Yer, why this entry sounds very boring 1? Because internship is boring la. Duh

1 comment:

leah said...

i missed this as part of life...so..enjoy la km...haha