Wednesday, May 19, 2010

two in 1 post

Went to Ara Damansara for site visiting purpose.

As soon as my lil bump rested upon the seat of the van with a malfunction air-con, I am thrilled. The old familiar of sweating under the hot sun in a stuffy van, the bouncy feeling due to the super lousy suspension or because the van doesn't have one.

I used to ride in the van when I was in primary school, my uncle was running errand and delivering goods to customers, and I always tag along. Despite the hot weather and bouncy feeling, I always fall asleep easily in the van.

So imagine how happy I am when I start to feel the hot air breezing through my face as the van pick up speed, of coz I didn't like the dust, but still not everything is perfect ma. I just rest my head by the opened window and let my mind be free of any thought, from work, from family, from friends who appreciate you and don't appreciate you enough.

Is like me being 11 all over again when I m actually 23. Gosh, I am such a sucker for lingering on old memories.

***********************************
Just because you are nice to your friend, it doesn't mean they have to be nice to you. You are not genuinely being nice to them if you actually expect them to repay you with their kindness in the future.

p.s: It seems that it doesn't matter how close you and I, and how much I care for you, you still think see me as a second class, at least I am always second grade to that another guy, I am just the guy that you will show your ugly side to, but never your softer side.

p.s: I witness how you try so hard to wipe your tears off when you are riding in my car, the question that I wanted to ask really bad: Is he worth it?? Please stop using dunno how as an excuse!

p.s: If you think I am nice to you all because I am attracted to you and wanna woo you, then sorry la, my dear, you r dead wrong. I have no problem helping a friend in need, but if you think that I MUST help you out when you need assistance, you better think again. I dun even think that you are half as nice as how I treat you.

p.s: I might always be smiling and makes sarcastic remark right after I say: I like you, but I really mean it. So please stop having doubts and believe in me and you.

3 comments:

leah said...

i like you too :P

Anonymous said...

haha...cute leah to leave such comment...
i want to join her too~
i like you three XP

敏感的思考者 said...

do you guys know, no matter what a bad day I have just been thro, reading little comment like these just make me all smiling and happy