Wednesday, June 2, 2010

still emo

Your ex become your ex because he/she was never the right person for you. He/She will remain as a distant memory of your past because they don't belong in the future with you.

You need to be strong and toughen up, you will meet a better lover.

You need to start moving on now, he/she is doing alright since the break up.


These are the most common line that you might get from your friend who is trying to make you feel better. No break up are easy. Break up can be ugly, nasty, draggy, silently (as in one side just choose to vanish into thin air and not picking your call anymore), but never easy.

Moving on are equally tough.

You can tell the whole world that you moved on, you can even be in a new relationship with someone hu seems to be lot better than your previous bf/gf. But beneath all the happy smile, you still thought of he/she a lot.

You go around telling how much you hate him/her for cheating on you, for breaking your heart but somehow you know very well that you still care a lot bout them.

You can get all your friend to cheer you up, take all their advices, go for some sort of escapade and get drunk, but in the end you need to really forgive before you can forget. It will be all yourself, no matter how many good friend you have to support you, it will be all down to you.

I never doubted that I give all my support to my friends who needed them, I gave my 110% for them. But I know sometimes that is just not enough for them, they need to give their 110% as well.

So please don't hope that I can endlessly support you, because even Superman need to rest and make love with Lois Lane, Spiderman need to earn his living by working as a newspaper photographer.

I don't want to feel that way, but you are making me starting to doubt that all my effort is going down the drain.

No comments: