Monday, August 2, 2010

best + birthday + weekend = awesome

Is official. At least it is officially in my memory. I just have the best birthday weekend.

First, my beloved call me before everyone else send their message. She even sing me a birthday song. She is not the only one though. Very much later on my birthday, Miss Quek called and sang me one very out of tempo, out of tune, but packed with love version of Happy Birthday.
Happy fact: Is time like these that I am once again reminded how much people around me that love me.

And there are cakes. I dun remember having two cakes on my own birthday before this. Is actually one and a half because I am sharing one with my course-mate whose birthday is on the 30th too. The cakes is awesome, have a slice of the cheese cake in the morning and some chocolate cake in the evening.
Funny fact: The cheese cake is actually lot bigger than the chocolate cake, but I end up eating more of chocolate cake which is weird because I always hated chocolate cake.

Karaoke session after the steamboat dinner. Not everyone enjoy it, but I was having a great time. Okay la, that is not fair. I guess only people who like singing enjoyed karaoke, those who dun sing will never empathize on it.
Serious fact: Next time you wanna screw the asshole who spoil every single song he sing along to, just pick 浮夸。 and you will be amazed by the result. HaHa

And there was drinking session on the next night. see? People here in Kuching have a life too. Prior to the previous experience of drinking lousy Heineken, we opted for some cheap Whiskey instead. And as more people joined in, I lost track of time and start puking by the road. Lol.
Plain boring fact: You can read about it on my previous entry provided that you can read some Chinese character. These might come up handy: 醉is drunk. 吐is puke. Figure the rest of it yourself. Haha

Last but not least, I received gifts too. Although my stupid working brother didn't get me anything, not even half a boxer. I still get something handmade and one very lovely gift from another beloved.

Thanks guys. I wish my birthday is next week, in that case, I can do it all over again. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wey....why must you describe how bad i sang you your birthday song here wey~ sad larh...next time sing u a better one lo>,<