Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I m using Engrish not English

Some of you might start to wonder had I lost the ability to write in English judging by how frequent I used Chinese to blog in my entries for the past 2 months. Fret no more, here I am writing in words that my beloved mom can actually read and understand (so long as she stop complaining bout her son's awful grammar).

Despite the fact that I am still 8 months away from finishing my course and 2 final exam in between, I often wonder what is like to be working and be financially independent (the perfect world situation la, I know that in reality: you never earn enough to be financially independent). I don't really think about the salary most of the time, but I do look forward to lots of work, bonding with your co-worker/supervisor/office gossiper, and no assignments.

95% of my mate who is working have been telling me that being a student is the best thing you can have and 80% out of this 95% of people dislike the fact that they are working class now. I come up with 3 possible conclusions:
  1. Working really suck. Not that studying is awesome, but working suck so much that it makes study cool, maybe.
  2. I mix with a bunch of people who simply dislike working.
  3. The working friends are missing the holidays a lot.
But still, wouldn't it be inconsiderate of you guys to tell me working is shit when I m so looking forward to graduate and earn my own first pay check? I am a dreamer, don't let the cold harsh reality bang me in the head first.

As for my conclusion, I think I need to work for a while before I can make up my mind.

1 comment:

leah said...

hehe hopefully i can ask angpao from km mother during cny...hooray 3 more mths...