Saturday, January 22, 2011

click click click

Is the time of the month again where I will take my calculator out and start punching imaginary figure. I dunno why I do it, but I do notice I have this silly obsession with doing compound interest equation with my calculator.

Since I am in my final semester, it only make sense if I start to think about how much is my salary for the first job. Lol.

According to the current job market speculation, is very much likely that I will be getting around RM2000.
If i work my ass off and the boss is impressed with my performance, let's say on consistently basic I get an increment of 10% for the next five year.

First year - 2200
Second year - 2420
Third year - 2662
Forth year - 2928
Fifth year - 3221

I only get salary of 3k when i m close to being 30. Omg. FML please. And since I oledi took out my calculator, i thought it might worth my time to do a prediction on how much do I get to save from that 5 years.

just to be realistic and conventional,20% of each month salary means I will get to save less than 35k in five years time. There goes my plan to get a Polo Golf....... zZzzZz

No comments: