Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mommy's car pickup super laoya

Drove 600 kilometers in 2 days. Now I understand the feeling and experienced the tiredness of driving long journey. I noe that I oledi told TYT that I appreciate him driving us to Cameron Highland and back(maybe I didn't tell him, shit, forgotten.) but now I really really wan to thank him and hope that next time he will drive us again haha.

Oh, beer and steamed sotong is god send. Lol, actually that steamed sotong would go well with any drink.

Been really busy, more like a lot of outing with different group of friends. So I ended up call off a few planned event. Sorry ya, MunPeng, WaiHong, LiYur and etc...

Btw, I dun care about the ex club members gathering anymore. I'm tired of their shit of they have other plans,use shitty excuse like they promised that other party liao, like my invitation is very last minute. Dun wan to come ma dun come la, like I really run out of friends and wan to have meet up with u all?

Oh yeah, I know I dun have a gal fren, so I dun have to celebrate her bday, her parents bday, our anniversary. But I m still super busy, okay? I got many more P.Malam to crash, Be@rbrick to hunt, Onitsuka Tiger shoe searching, mascot job attending.

See, I got more than just hanging out with BF/GF.


OOOOOOOO, the Random creep is back, this time, matured, bigger, lamer and still slim fit like hell.

No comments: