Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pasar Malam

The last time that I suggested to hit any Pasar Malam(PM) was around 8-10 years ago. Since then, I went to PM only because my friend wanted to and I just follow.

Boy, I like Pasar Malam right now. It is the best place for Chicks sighting. Seriously, u get to see more pretty gals in an hour at PM then a whole day in any mall. And unlike any bad experience you had in clubs, you will not see any gross man dress as woman in PM. None.

Not to forget, you don't have to pay any charges to gain access to PM. U dun have to tolerate with hazadous cigarette smoke that seems to come from everywhere but your own lungs.

Did I mentioned that there are tonnes of Leng Lui oledi?

Oh yeah, and you dun really have to dress up when you hit PM, you are expected to dress awfully casually, in fact as casual as possible.

On second thought, maybe I'm too messed up to the point that I like things that I previously never like/ hate.

P.S: thanks for the accompany, Khai Lin and Sheanne.

4 comments:

Ah-Meowww said...

was just doing random surf and wtf.. i found this fella's update - -lll damn fast la u.. or in other word... efficient!

sheanne aka your fren's fren

Anonymous said...

waliao~really fast lo~
sheanne, i think the lenglui include both of us larh~
and y we dun know he was 'gapping' lui when we are walking n chatting??
thought he paid full attention on both of us only~
>.<

*blue* memang dah your fren

敏感的思考者 said...

lol, gap lui dun have to be really obvious 1 okay. I m super pro 1.

Book Worm Rebel said...

oh my goodnesssss!
pasar malam? .. haven't gone in ages... last time i was in malaysia.. there was no time ~ haha :) love those markets :)