Friday, June 5, 2009

Emo, emo , emo

Was very happy, then disappointed, follow up by sad and angry. Somehow, that sadness and rage turn into helplessness. Now in the state of having all these feelings jumble up, so I'm officially very emo Emo EMo EMO.

Was happy because of a nice dinner with the Crush (i dunno is she the ex-Crush or the Crush, I m in a very confusing state), was happy because of the talk and the long-missed laughter. Was disappointed because such a lovely gal that seems to be so NGAM for me is taken, was disappointed because I failed a resolution that I make earlier in the year, was disappointed because I only found out the bf thingy after I felt happy before that.

Was sad when I saw the documentary titled Home which focus on the destruction of Earth, was angry because human can be so selfish, I m a human but I m ashamed that I m just as selfish and greedy. Was sad when the TV show footage of those once beautiful gift of nature slowly decayed and tormented by human activity.

Felt helpless because I can't help the dying Earth; because I can't keep a promise; because my heart take control of my mind; because I have no one to turn to.

I'm ashamed to ask for help, and yet I noe that I really need people to be around me, to listen to me, to tell me I'm dumb, to give a smack on the face and then kiss it gently as soon as I realised what a mess I am.

Okay, somehow I have managed to feel a lil bit better by writing all these out. Thanks for reading if there are actually anyone out there hu give a damn.

No comments: