Monday, June 1, 2009

Haircut

Finally went to have my haircut.

Do I look like Yamapi now?? Well, the answer is obviously a big NO. I spend 8 bucks on my haircut, and it was the best 8 bucks I ever spent. I will so much light-headed, literally. My head is lighter.

My grandpa is very happy once he saw me with my new haircut, I didn't go thro a day without him making remark about my long and untidy hair.

Why have i opted for a normal haircut instead of spending hundred in a saloon just like how I initially wanted? Simple, I dun have hundred to spend. And I m super lazy, just the thought of washing my long hair, drying it, styling it, oh God, I rather babysit my 4 cousins.

But right before I cut my hair, I oledi received plenty of complain from my fren and family. Saying that I look much better with a tidy hairstyle. Lol.

Just thought that you all might be wondering, the last time I went for a haircut was 4 months ago. See, I only need to spend 24 bucks annually for my hair. That is super affordable.

No comments: