Tuesday, October 6, 2009

the Perfect Gift

So I'm going to blog about money again tonight.

6th of October is always going to be a difficult day for me.

Is my mommy birthday lo. I'm sure that for anyone out there, when they receive a birthday gift, they will be very happy 1 lo, but not mommy.

1)Mommy will first ask you: Is it expensive ya?

If you answer: Yes, very expensive ------> then she will start to lecture you

So you answer: No, is a best buy ------> she will ask you: How much then?

Being a good boy, i will answer honestly, then the truth is always gonna get you into trouble.

2)So then by not buying gift, I'm safe?

Wrong. She will say: Yor, my birthday but no one give me anything.

me: WTF?!@?@

3)So now that I'm here in Sarawak, I won't be having such problem anymore. Hooray.

Tips Of Day: If you can't get a perfect gift, don't bother trying. Lol




I just called mommy and wish her Happy Birthday. She say I have been spending too much. Ouch, sorry Mommy. I will control my spending, I promised. I am not saying this on your birthday to make you happy, I will really control my spending urge.

No comments: