Saturday, October 17, 2009

Please dun do it infront of me, pretty please

Thought of coming up with a list of "things that I can't stand" for quite a while, and finally I'm able to pen it down and show it to you.

Tada~~~
  1. Guy wearing slippers or sandals with long pants. Kill me please! Is so freaking gross to wear long pants and show your toes in a slippers or sandals. Gals can do it because they go for pedicure and their sandals are actually lot more nicer.
  2. Guy having their baggy pants so low that you can see their ass crack. Kill me first, then revive me and kill me again! I'm sure you guys encounter it before, so I'm not going to detail on the grossness and obscene of it.
  3. Using WATEVER like is a full-stop in their sentences. I heard that it is actually the female equality of guy's Fuck you, and I'm all okay with vulgar or cursing. But imagine people using it in every sentences, you think you r coming up with a crossover of Sex In the City and the Departed meh?
  4. Ask the food to be packed in Polystyrene as if to takeaway but end up eating in the eatery itself. This is one thing that I have yet to figure it out, Polystyrene is not biodegradable and this people are using it as a replacement of plate because Polystyrene box is cleaner?!? I'm not the world biggest Earth loving guy la, but I hope you die in a Polystyrene waste mountain.
  5. Never wanted to admit one's laziness but giving excuses instead. I'm lazy and I always tell people so when I dun wan to do some of the task I was assigned to. So please respect the rest of us and just admit that you are fucking lazy and not busy.
Is not a long list, some might not be serious to most of you, but is like Durian, some people love it, others just can't stand it.

No comments: