Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Future

Happy Birthday, Drum King! (Honestly, I'm so tempted to put Drumstick King)

You're 21. May you have a eventful, lustful, wonderful celebration there. Let's have a replacement joint birthday celebration for everyone once you get back.

I must admit though, I almost forgot your birthday until SM and GAY XIANG together with you yourself reminded me. Haha



Nick told me bout his plan to take up 2nd degree in a field that has nothing do with the degree he is having now.

I think is really awesome for him to have plan for his future, but I'm thinking that it could be a lot tougher than it seems.
Is like, being a TOPGEAR follower does not make you a real good driver. The same can be say in his case here.

But as your friend, I'm giving you this advise: If you heart is in it, then put your body to it as well. Thoughts will always be thoughts until you actually do something about it.

Do keep me update with your plan.

No comments: