Friday, November 6, 2009

November is here, baby

wa, is been so long since my last entry. Must be too busy studying for my final, right? Hell no, is because I dun have internet connection la. Partly also because I dun have any interesting event happen around me also, no early birthday celebration, never go for AAR concert, so nothing to blog about la.

Is November, 2009 is coming to an end real soon. November is never any1's favorite month unless you are a November baby, is easy not to like November because the awesome December is just behind it, u have Christmas and New Year's Eve and is the last month of the year, you just gotta love the last month of the year.

Had my first of 4 paper today, and I did pretty good, I actually feel happy for putting in much effort this time. Next paper is going to be on Monday, then the ever-challenging RC paper will be in another 7 days.

I watched tonnes of movies for the past whole week which include GI JOE, The Proposal, Mall Cop, Stepbrothers, 17 again, sin city, 40 years old virgin, night at the museum 2 and whole lots of other movie as well. Maybe I should try to become a movie reviewer if the future of civil Engineer is not looking bright. LOL.

No comments: