Friday, November 27, 2009

Bali 0000


Back from the Bali trip, not exhausted. That is what so awesome about it. You have a great time there, come back and u dun feel tired at all. Okay la, I m not sure with my mates, but I dun feel wore out, not even a bit.

But of course, like any other trip, you bound to like and dislike something at the same time.

I like the price of a large Heineken beer there! I dislike hate the Bintang beer a lot.
My advice: Try a small bottle of Bintang and stuck to your Heineken.

I like the wave in Kuta Beach which is within walking distant from the place v stay with super nice sunset view, but the famous Nusa Dua beach is overrated and fucking awful.
My advice: Unless you are into water sport, else dun even bother checking Nusa Dua out. It sucks. Legian-Kuta beach is the shit, just stay at that area and you will be rewarded.

I like the taste of Bali rice, but dislike the coffee and orange juice there. Not sure it is as good as Thailand rice but definitely very nice. Strange thing was their fried rice doesn't taste nice.
My advice: U have rice as much as possible, then have Heineken instead of coffee or orange juice.


That's all for now! Still in holiday mood haha.

No comments: