Wednesday, December 2, 2009

bali 101

It has been quite hectic for the past few day, and the worst has yet to come. But I'm afraid that if i dun update my blog, I will never get to update it for a while.

Continue on about my Bali trip, I m going to tell you facts about Bali.


  • There are a lot of temple in Bali, I'm serious. I visited like 6/7 temples on my trip. Some like the famous Tanah Lot shown above is just simply amazing, some are just plain normal.
  • 80% of Balinese are Hinduism.
  • Hence, Babi Guling is their famous delicacy, and trust me, is real good. Imagine having Roasted Pork with fried onion, chili and spices. Yum yum yum.
  • 70% of the road in Bali is one track, if one direction got car accident, go figure!
  • Bali rice is farking nice, I think I mentioned it on my last post, but watever, I m going to say it again.
  • If you are Chinese Malaysian, is very much likely that you will be mistaken as Japanese. So throw it a few simple Japanese line, and syiok sendiri for a bit.
  • Is 90 km from North to South, 110 km from East to West. Sorry I run out of things to say about Bali. Hahaha

No comments: