Sunday, December 27, 2009

i'm 22 going on 23

My birthday is more than 6 months away, and I shouldn't be so excited bout growing older. But is just my way of saying bye bye to 2009 and hello to 2010.

2009 has been more eventful that I even thought it could have been. Most of it are happy joyous event while a few being more misery.

Started the year with a good friend of mine in Sarawak getting a job in KL and staying put there ever since.

Follow by wonderful CNY holiday back in KL, i miss the 2008's because of a dumb decision to stay back in my dormitory and done nothing with no one around cept for having bah kuah all by myself.

Then there was the heartbroken thingy around May, which cause me to actually choose to tag along my ex-schoolmate to trip to Pangkor, and it was a blast with lots lots of affordable beers. Bond much much much closer with a few friends.

Heart mended by end of June and things are awesome by the time I went to Sarawak to start my fifth semester. Found out that Eason is coming on August and I knew that is time for me to spend money on flight ticket and concert ticket.

After the concert, found myself in that stupid, awkward, dilemma, complicated position with a gal that I swore not to fall in love with.

Spent my September in grumpy and misery mood. And the weather doesn't actually help as it rains crazily. I literally has Greenday's Wake me up when September ends in my ears everyday.

October was just a moving on state for me, went back to KL again while having Raya break. Miss Lut and Miss Quek did some real fantastic job cheering me up.

November is exam month and Bali trip awaits at the end of it. Exam is bad, trip is alright, I am happy, at least.

This is the first December where I spend more than half of my time in MV. It amazed me that I can spend so much time in MV yet I have not bow down to the temptation to buy more clothes. Lol.

Yeah, we are 3 days away from 2010.

No comments: