Saturday, December 26, 2009

avatar

How does one measure happiness?

In my case right now, it certainly isn't measured by time. Nor does it measure by money.

Call me silly, but I feel happy doing just about anything with her. I feel a kind of unexplainable happiness by just watching her sitting beside me. I think I'm mad, madly in love with a person.

Sometimes you need to lose something to appreciate whatever left that you are having, sometimes you know that you will lose that important thing even though you try so hard to cherish and hold on to it.

It pains me to know that I am going to experience the later, very soon. So I am doing everything in my power to spend more time with her, to see her just one more time, to pat her head.

Wa, emo lo. I watch Avatar today and I found myself dropping tears at least twice thro the movie. Y.Y

No comments: