Thursday, December 17, 2009

thanks for sharing your story

I can fully understand the frustration of working 9-5 everyday. I m working a 10 hours shift right now, even though it will only be less than a month but I think I aged by 10 years oledi.

Yesterday mark one of the worst day in my part time job.

I start off the day with less than 4 hours sleep on the previous night.

Being selfless and nice really doesn't do you good sometimes. Everyone seems to be enjoying teasing me, I'm okay if it was any other day, but yesterday was like one of those day when I woke up and I know something is not right. Sufficient to say, I was in grumpy mood.

So I go through the whole day with a long face except for a few brief moment when I was having my breaktime.

I'm really sorry if I did shocked some of you who get to see the other side of me yesterday. Yes, the ugly truth is I can be very nice, but that doesn't mean I will never get pissed off.

Insufficient sleep + super-looking-forward-to-plan is foiled + everyone is teasing + customer showing dulan face to me = hyper pissed off.

No comments: