Friday, September 24, 2010

i get crappy mark for my essay

is not an encouraging week for me, at least academic wise, is unexpectedly bleak. Unless I had suffer from a severe concussion, is very unlikely you will hear that I am going to further my study. Mommy, I hope you read this. :p

I have been lying on my bed a lot, to the point that I am impressed with how less movement I make in a whole day and yet I am not dead by my bed. I guess is good in the sense that I am actually spending less by doing less activity. Should I had discover this method long long time ago, I am now a love-deprived with some money, instead of being broke and out of love. HaHa.

Is kinda funny how I always thought that I have my future plan work out only to discovered that life is really unpredictable and I don't even know who am I. Maybe is not really funny, more like stupid or dumb due to the fact that you control every part of your body and mind yet you don't know who you are? How much dumber can it get?

On a happier note, I get to sleep much easier now.

No comments: