Sunday, June 8, 2008

Is Never about Being Wealthy or Not

Being at home with my laptop hooked on the net for 24/7 means I spend damn lot of time chatting thro MSN with friends. Is the most convenient way to stay in contact with friends that are thousands miles away. And I can play my favorite SUDOKU TOO with no leaver problem.

WHY am I promoting MSN anyway?

A friend of my who is spending most of his holiday at home glue-ing to MSN was complaining to me that dating is not for poor man like me and him.

So, in order to check whether his statement was right or not, I done a simple yet cute questionnaire to be filled by some of my mates. ( sorry la, i only distribute it to the gals)

And from the result I obtained, I understand why that friend of mine feels that he was ripped when he went out for date. xD

Gals like to be pampered and like the feeling of being important to a person especially that person is her lover. Unfortunately, as most of the guy are indulged in computer games and football, they kinda lack the ability to find the way to pamper their gal without spending much. (no bot can be use here, Xiong.)

What the gal want is the effort from the guy. Put it simple, the gals enjoyed watching the guys getting sweaty and going on all the trouble because it show that their are important in the guy's heart.

But the gal need to play their role as well. They have to find the balance between importance seeking and demanding. When the guy is feeling he was make to sweat too much too often, he will simply get frustrated and feel that is time to quit.

Of coz we must take accout that there are just some dumb ass labeled as MR NICE who followed every order of their gf like a donkey. ( ooi, is okay to be nice la but you are making the rest of us look like a jackass leh)

Actually a lot of the gal is willing to share the bills, just that some EGO maniac bf seems to think that the more they treat the more they show their love. (ever heard of sharing is caring???)
For those lucky gal hu have such BF, please help us by not going around tell ur friends how generous ur BF is. We are feeling enormous pressure here u noe.

Actually I have a very good idea on how to make dating less burderning financially. Get a theme for each of ur outing, example :

If u have extra to spend, then maybe u can have LUXURY.

If u are on the verge of asking for advanced allowance from ur parent, then maybe u can suggest SUPER CHEAP/BUDGET.

If u feel like u run out of fancy dress in ur closet, then maybe u can suggest CASUAL.

Different theme for different circumstances la.

Then everything you do on the date will have to stick to the theme, sounds nice right?

I could be the smartest man on earth leh.



Kah Ming in support of better boy-girl relationship.

No comments: