Friday, June 20, 2008

You thought you got it all right

I been through a lot of thinking, I think about my family, I think about my education, I think about my future career plans, I think about my friend, I even think about many things that seems to be around me forever and I have take for granted for its existence.

Maybe I have too much of free time or I'm just born with a brain that have thought by itself.

I started to feel that the world is so complicate that sometime a person who put on a big smile and wish you good luck is actually hoping u to fail. And you thought he/she is the sweetest person.

Slowly, you come to realized that your life is actually in a big messed. Not that kind of parents divorcing, brother in jail and your spouse just killed your son and your ex wife. Messed as in you can't actually tell right from wrong, bad from good. That kind of mess that actually make you think you are weird because you are the only 1 that is doing it, even if you noe that u r right.

How fuck up is that: You feel wrong for doing the right thing.

Most of us has been breathing (which we were taught as 1 of the non machine yet automatic action is) the wrong way, but how many of us actually know? A new born baby hu have no knowledge yet they can do it right.

Bought a new pair of shoe and is kinda unfit when u first wear it, wear it for a while and u started to feel comfortable. Do we actually adapt to it or is our leg just barely go numb and decided to follow instead of resist?



I know I might not be making sense but this time around this is not random, I actually thought a lot about it and still seeking answer to it.

No comments: