Sunday, June 1, 2008

Things You Will Not Find In This Lame Blog

  • True Facts
You heard me alright, anything that you read in this blog is not true.
Y?
Because they are not whole true, anything that is half true/quarter true/ one-eighth of true is whole lies. So nothing in this blog is true. In fact, this statement about nothing in this blog is true IS VERY MUCH A LIE as well.

  • Picture of Me Looking Good In It
Yes, LENG CHAI in any picture you saw here is not me.

Before you laugh and wondering how ugly I am, I will have to tell you: I m actually very cute and good looking.

You heard of photogenic before? You come across people hu you thought they were hot when u look at their picture/photo then only u get so devastated when you meet he/she in real life?

I m the total opposite of that! I look so FUGLY in photo but yet when u actually meet me, you will go drooling and slapped yourself thinking that I m too good to be true.

  • Food Related Post
It is true that I like to eat.
It is also true that I eat a lot.
It is true that I know where to have nice food.

It is not true that I vomit after a meal so that I stay slim.
It is also not true that I laughed at fat people.
It is not true that I like to share good food with friends.

SO NOW U KNOW WHY MY BLOG NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT FOOD.



The above entry was done by a stupid blogger under heavy influence of boredom, wuliaoness and plain stupidity.

No comments: