Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nostalgia

I remember we used to stay back at school and play football in the field.

I remember I used to spend tonnes of money on trading card game.

I remember my little smelly pillow which I used to hug every night till i lost it.

I remember my primary teacher who hates having me in class.

I remember the agony when I have my heart shattered.

I remember how I fell and have this scar on my forehead.


There are so many things that I remembered. And I thought I always have weak memory but it turn out that I was wrong.


NOW BEING RANDOM AGAIN.............


I know that whatever in the past can never be undone, so is only right for us to make the right decision for our future.

I might hurt and infuriate some of my friends, but I m still thankful to have you as my friend and I apologize for not showing my gratitude the right way.

I m currently on my way to become a better person, so please be patient with me.




This entry is for all my friends whom thought of punching me on my face ever occurred in their mind.

No comments: