Saturday, June 14, 2008

Reason for Blogging

I am not sure about how many blogger (be it professional/part-time/past time) that really have a theme for their blog. I know very well that I didn't have one.


Here is most likely the answer u get when u ask the following individual

WHY DO YOU BLOG?!?

Dr Mahathir (ex-PM of Malaysia, if u really didn't noe)
Because I m no longer the Prime Minister yet I still crave for public attention.

Dawn Yang( Singaporean blogger hu goes under the knife to enhance her looks and post her head the same position whenever picture of her is taken)
Because is the only way that it can make me feel that I am as famous as Paris Hilton without the leakage of sex video.

Kenny Sia ( I'm too lazy to introduce this guy la)
Because it helps me to get endless invitation to tonnes of B-lists events, and cameo roles here and there.

Ah Guan ( my lil brother)
Because I like the feeling of my blog being idle and left for rot while my mates dropping message asking me to update.

Dawn Wayang?!?! ( altered-ego of Dawn Yang?!?!)
Because it feel so good to bring laughter to everyone who read my entries. And NO, I DON HATE DAWN YANG because I m Dawn Yang.


I enjoy blogging because I see it as the one of the very few thing in my life that I have total control of. And everyday I secretly hope that more and more people will drop by and read my post. To have first hand experience of how bad my English are or to their dismay, I m actually better than they thought I was.

I guess you can put my blog in the category of randomness. Because most of the stuff I blog just came out spontaneously. Just like this entry.

No comments: