Saturday, February 6, 2010

A, B, C, D, E and F

Was reading notes while playing Solitaire and listening to Hin and Eason when I receive an sms from my friend A. Then another fren B sms for no good reason, asked her what's her problem and she only reply nothing, wtf?!? I noe my phone is post-paid la, but still I need to pay for my SMSES lo.

Then there was C, a really close friend, our relationship is as good as any crazily-in-love couple. Never been a day that I didn't send or receive sms from her.

Is been a while since I last talk to fren D, never bother to sms her because she will never reply me neway. So I go through the phonebook in my phone and dial her number, she didn't pick up. Nvm la, maybe she is busy ba.

Then suddenly sent a random sms to E just to sulk a bit. E is like a real nice elder sister to me.

In the end, F, a close acquaintance of E sms me and sorta sulk to me pula. F is a really nice friend to have and has one of the kindest heart I have ever come across.

So now, I'm worry about A, please tell me how r u doing now.

I'm pretty sure B has her problem too. Next time just tell me la.

C, believe me when I say that I really care and want you to be happy.

I miss the voice of D, hope she pick up my phone call ba.

Remember to go Karaoke and Broga Hill with me lo, E.

First thing I do once I reach KL is to meet and you going to treat me for dinner ya, F.



Do you know which alphabet are you?

No comments: