Tuesday, February 16, 2010

may i?

E told me that she need to quickly fall in love with someone so that she will not be tempted anymore to go back to her ex's embrace. I wish I could help E out, she seems to be really tortured by the ex bf.

I told her she has my full support on her decision to be in a new relationship so that she can move on from the previous one. People who always talk about what is wrong or right in a relationship most probably be thinking that is very inappropriate to go into a relationship with such aim in their mind.

Well, all I can say that is all human being are selfish, just that everyone has SELFISHNESS to a different degree and they apply it to various aspect of life. I think is really WRONG for others to actually say that a person is WRONG just because she want to make herself happier and not to be tormented by something of the past by a person who doesn't appreciate her the way she is suppose to be deserving.

Maybe I should just fall in love with you, I know I am much happy with you in everything as compare to her.

No comments: