Monday, February 22, 2010

see you in May la, KL

Now I can fully understand how short is 13 days, it is really short lo, lot shorter than 25 days. Duh!

I just had one really mixed feeling Chinese New Year holiday.


I get tipsy after having only 2 cans of Beer.

I was disappointed by some remark by my friends when I open up and tell them my problem. I thought they could at least be sympathy not sarcastic when I am that vulnerable.

I enjoy gambling a lot, although I think I only get to break even after many night of winning and losing.

I am happy and glad that some of my friends whom I get really fond of cares and console me when I needed them.

I am disappointed, still am, with my immaturity. For god's sake, please stop being a boy and grow up as a man.

I am shocked by how easily the tears gushing out from my eyes. You are sure to see the most ugly side of me if you were around me that moment, but the sensation after crying is really awesome.

I think I also developed an appetite for Whisky. On the rock please, and BOTTOMS UP.

2010 is not the most happy CNY for me, but is one CNY that I discover lots of about myself.

P.s: The only way to go is up when you hit rock bottom.

No comments: