Wednesday, December 19, 2007

If I Am A Billionaire

First off, whoever that says: "Money is not important" I salute you. orz

That is one statement that I and 99% people in the world would never agree on.

How can money be not important? Without money, you can't do anything. Or actually it is better to put it in YOU CAN DO NOTHING. Well, you get it clear alright.

MONEY IS DARN IMPORTANT

Secondly, I want to tell you how much a billion is.

If I bring home 20 thousands a month, I will have 240 thousands a year. If i worked my ass off for 30 years, I will have 7.2 million at least, which is 0.0072 of a billion. That will roughly tell you how much a billion is.

Lastly, I want to tell you how am I going to make use of the money I have (if I ever have 1 billion la).

  1. I will get the best nutritionist and buy tonnes of food for my brother - Soo Ming so that he can gain some weight. And once again i can be the slimmest in my family.
  2. I will buy myself a lifetime season pass for Emirates Stadium and show to Mun Peng and Co and wave to the camera while they are watching the match in Mamak.
  3. I will buy my mom a new washing machine, refrigerator and bed as all these appliances are older than me.
  4. I will give my father a million dollar and ask him to treat his frens and relative for expensive dinner since he like to show off a lot ( DAD, i hope you r not reading this)
  5. I will advise my youngest brother - Ah Guan to quit school and live under my roof since he always replied with this whenever my mom ask him to study hard to get into the Uni.
  6. I will surely treat all my friends who has been reading this post to a free trip. Not to Scotland, New Zealand or even Thailand, but I meant DREAMLAND where u all get to dream like what i m doing now and be a billionaire yourself.
Is alright to dream. But is better to work hard to achieve your dream instead of dreaming yourself working hard.




No comments: