Saturday, December 29, 2007

Still reading Harry meh? Try Bobby Pendragon instead.

It might seems hard to believe at first but YUP, I do read. And yes again, I read 6 of the Harry Potter series except for the latest book {I m still trying my luck to borrow it from my fren)

As one of my fren are so sick of hearing me complaining bout having a boring holiday doing nothing, she then kindly borrow me some of her precious books to let me fill up my free time. I wasn't so keen on reading any of it but since she is so nice, I thought it will be really mean to not read any of the book and return to her just like that.

Out of the 9 books she handed to me, 7 of it are from the same series. U guess it right then, is PENDRAGON.

This is the 5th book which I m reading now.
When I first finish the 1st and 2nd book, I kinda wan to phone my fren and ask her to immediately come over and take back all the books. I dun enjoy reading both of it that much, maybe I was too busy thinking where should I go yum cha and which movie to watch next.

I dunno how come I end up reading the 3rd book as well, but that is when the story really took off. I m actually craving for more of it and some how i just finish the book on the very same day i started it, this has never happened before {once again i must say, i do read quite a lot}

And I just finish book 4 and now hopping into the 5th book. I seriously recommend this to anyone who just want to have some fun or tired of hearing kids around u saying : How nice Harry Potter is!

Just between you and me, i even went to the length to say that PENDRAGON is better than Harry Potter. { i hope i won't get rotten tomatoes at my front step tomorrow}

No comments: