Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY MERRY X-MAS

HO HO HO
Merry X-MAS to everyone out there. Hope that you will have more than just hung over from last night crazy boozing. I spend the day like how i did yesterday and the day before, doing nothing. That explained pretty much Y i always blog about crap lately.

For those who are away and have to spend Christmas away from family, my heart and love is with you.
For those who are celebrating this wonderful day having a luxurious dinner, I got a lil question for you: Y never invite me??
For those who promised to jam but end up flying me kites, i demand you compensate me with lunch.
For those who always say no inspiration to blog, log in your account and come up with your own Christmas wish list now.

MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST
  • A white colored flip phone

  • Gibson Les Paul Custom

  • Lexus IS 250


  • IWC watch

  • A wild night with either

Misa Campo

Keeley Hazell

(Personally I dun mind spending more than a night with both of them)

This pretty much tells my taste, I like beautiful looking things yet I hated those CROWD FAVORITE stuff. Many of you might not even heard about Misa Campo and IWC. Lol. So come on now, start your very own unique Christmas wish list.

No comments: