Friday, July 10, 2009

2 years went on

Quite a lot of things can happened in 2 years. You get to know people, travel to places, getting your degree, a nice first job, etc............

I have live in a different environment for the past 2 years, I have been hand-washing my laundry and had fried rice for dinner almost everyday. I have put in more effort to my facial routine, pick up a lil bit of reading and lots of gaming.

But I think I have failed to progress as a grown adult. I remained as naive, silly and mischievous as I have been for the past 22 years. I'm still very much emotional unstable at times, lazying around when I feel better.

I have failed a lot of my 2009 resolution even though is only July now. I have not be wise in my spending, my socializing, my academic, well you get the point la, almost everything.

Now that I know which part of my life is a failure, I wish and hope that I can work up on them, so if you see me next time having lil change, then you'll know that i fail again. Some words of encouragement will be much appreciated.



P.S: This is one of the less emo post that I written for a while.

No comments: