Sunday, July 5, 2009

Blue is not the new green

It seems that when a relationship gone wrong, people always never quite understand where did it started to go wrong. They always in search for an answer, some might eventually found it, yet some might live in sorrow for a long long period. Is really funny that the greatest gift of them all actually cause the biggest pain of all.

What makes a lasting relationship last, then? At first glance, it seems to be a very simple question with a fairly simple answer. Most people would answer: Love. A strong positive emotion of regard and affection. Love is emotion, love is feeling. But like every other feeling, it can come and go easily, sometime without us noticing it at all, or worst still: we can't bear the thought of our love for that someone actually wither even though we noticed it.

A friend who I only chat online and never met says is Commitment. Fair enough, commitment seems to be talking on a firmer ground -The act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action. But many failed relationship have lots of commitment itself, and sometime these overwhelmed commitment is the big reason for turning a sweet passionate relationship into a sober one.

Fine then, spoiler! You might say.

How about Trust then? U noe? T-R-U-S-T. The trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others.

How many misplaced trust have you witness in your life? I shall ask then, I have seen far too many wrong trust than the right one, maybe I am in a gray world myself, or maybe I just have really bad luck.

I once read that the greatest relationship of all is one that both party go on their life with each other without having to think about their own feeling, they live to please the opposite instead of themselves. Which seems like a very wise experience to share, but how can one be so great that he only live his life for another person? I have never come across people like that.

People everywhere is saying that the rate of divorce is really worrying, but on the bright side, at least these people know what they don't want and they are willing to get out of the mess they are in. They might not know what they really want till the end of their life, but they certainly didn't have to stuck with those unwanted one with them.

Here's a message for those who really think that this post is not written by me under influenced of alcohol: Love is suppose to be happy, if you do suffer in any bit of sense, I guess something is not right. Try fixing it, try fixing it again, but most important of all, you should understand that relationship is a two-way thing.

**************************

I never thought I would say this but I m actually missing my crappy Streamyx broadband.

No comments: