Saturday, July 4, 2009

Love is only a feeling?!

I guess it is not a lie that love is really all around us.

But recently, I have been witnessing too much and even experienced some fair share of pain bought by love itself.

I noe, I noe. Is emo-ing season again for me, but sometime I really hope forgetting someone is just as easy as loving that person. I secretly wish that moving on can be as fast as falling in love.

But the less you wan to linger on, the more likely you going to stuck in there. Love is like a quicksand: You sink faster if you move your body vigorously, but you are no good too if you are stuck there, all you can do is to wait for some1 to pull you out.

Damn emo leh? Nola, is just that my brain somehow started to function again, and no more spending all my time facebook-ing.

No comments: