Friday, July 24, 2009

Just like that, the rain fall

Friends around KL was telling me it rained the whole day on Tuesday. And with a praying heart, I wish the sky will be just as generous here and give us rain on Wednesday. Boy, was I badly disappointed.

Well, I guess sometime something takes longer duration than the rest. If whatever you want have not show up in your doorstep today, there is always tomorrow.

As I sat on the bed by the window, patiently waiting for my watch to show 1.45 signifying is time to get my ass off to the 2pm class, I can't help feeling the breeze flowing in gently.

I took the phone out from my pocket, pick No Doubt's Don't Speak from the playlist and hit the play button.

Cool wind blowing, sweet music playing, suddenly I feel that my life is not as bad as i thought it has been. Maybe I have been overwhelmingly gray about myself, Lol.

Half an hour later, I actually hear rain drop hitting the roof of the lecture hall. Everyone in the class was really happy. We have been praying really hard to have rain.

And generous enough, the rain actually lasted for 2 n half hours. Woohoo, I can still feel the cool breeze even after more than 36 hours since the rain stopped.

P.s: According to research done by my group for a Hydrology presentation, July is the driest month in Sarawak, while it rains the most in January. Haha

No comments: