Thursday, July 2, 2009

Holiday Ending

Is the 150th entry here, I can't believe it actually took me a whooping 30 months to reach 150 milestone. I think I m the perfect example for quality over quantity blogger. Is kinda sad though to have Holiday Ending as title for a historic moment like this of my blog.

I think is fair to say I had an eventful holiday, is true that I did miss out quite a few things too, but that is the reason why human are born with just two hand: You can't have everything at one time. I hang out with a lot of great friend, some which sadly I can only spend a few hours with, while some which I do a lot of things together that I thought he/she must be my conjure twins.

I always complain bout having too little friends, as it turn out, I was wrong, really wrong. Not only I have lots of friend, in fact I found out that I do not have enough time to hang out with every single one of them.

Let's see, I shall go through some of the high and low of the whole holiday:
-failed to get a short-term full time job (you should be there to see how serious I was when I say that I wan to work long before the actual holiday start)
-being paid to dress up as Scrat while having free full body sauna.
-work 12 hours in a very boring information booth job of Movie Carnival and being told not to show up for work anymore.
-miss out on Redang trip and the chance to make even more friend.
-went to Tioman with ex-classmate.
-suffer great deal of pain around my balls due to the life jacket that I wore during snorkeling.
-ffk-ed my friends on the cycling plan.
-have quite a lot of fancy dinner, and started to get sick of Italian food.
-thought I was in love again, only to found my bleeding heart in some bin.
-hang out with fren's gf, another fren ex-gf, fren hu have bf and never tell till i get walloped by the boy(okay, i so make that all up)
-bought a sneaker from ebay(happy)
-the sneaker is too big and i have to give it away (sad).
-went to Cameron with 4 very unlikely companion.
-Drove long journey for the first time.
-never play any Mahjong (that explain the itchiness of my hand)
-fall in love with Canton pop all over again.
-tried the Garden signature GSC and somehow dun feel comfy with the seat.
-have steamed sotong with beer
-have beer with steamed sotong (u can tell that i really like it)
-went night market and amazed by the hot chick there.

there are lots more to list down but every list have it's end. Haha.

No comments: