Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pillow, not Bolster

Bought a new pillow. A pretty girl come walking to us and ask who bought a pillow, and there i was thinking: Yes, I m so going to get laid. (even though, I m hanging out with 3 losers, and I dun have a condom, and I m the biggest loser of the bunch)

Happily I claimed that I did, but it turn out that she only wan to exchange her coupon for some cash, WTF. Okay, in the end I still get my pillow and I remained a virgin for at least till I get my next new pillow.


*************************************
There were time a lousy goal score by me in a sober Futsal match with classmate would cheer my day. There were time a happy smile from the LOVED one would make me feel all the effort are worthy.

I dun play Futsal anymore, I have not love anyone for even much longer. What's happening to me? I make fun and laugh with my friends in campus, but I feel sad. Not missing someone kind of sad, but not knowing how to make myself happy kind of sad. I think is must be really sad to feel sad for unknowing reason.

Wa, sad.

No comments: