Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dear mommy

Someone complain that I purposely write my entry in Chinese because I don't want her to understand what I am trying to express.

Luan Luan Kongg. Nah, now I write in English lo, okay? I am doing it only for you lo, because you are the most important woman in my life. So I think is right about time I get more allowances. HaHaHa.

In a week time, I will once again get to drink mommy's warmth and delicious soup. I'm homesick to the max. Could this possible be the reason why I can't sleep at night?! I don't think it has anything to do with the final exam.

Beside my family, there are a lot of people that I am missing too. Khai Lin la, Sheanne la, Yoko la, Kah Lun la, Mei Cheeng la, Cindy la, Sheirly la, Wen Qian la, and also Fat Xiong and Gay Xiang. My brain also can't recall all the name lo

The only thing I am not hoping to be greeted by is the super hot weather of KL.

No comments: