Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sometimes + sometimes = most of da time

Sometimes I turn to the person sitting next to me, and I caught him/her looking at you. I gave a friendly nod and smile but I wasn't sure why I do it.

Sometimes I look at the person sitting opposite of me, and he/she look up and caught me looking at them. I gave a red-faced smile and quickly bow my head down or look somewhere else.

Sometimes I look at my hand, carefully inspecting fingers and nails, removing the dirt caught in it, or just vigorously rubbing the hand and feel the heat on the palm.

Sometimes I look at my notepad, tentatively reading crap or outdated tutorial example and solution.

Sometimes I look at the doodle or scribble written on the table by some student with heart fill of vandalism and hooliganism.

Sometimes I look at my shoes and get annoyed with the mud spot on it.


No wonder I didn't get much from most of the lecture class, because I am distracted by different thing in that 120 minute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*scribbles* "Nick was here"

leah said...

these wraps up ur entire day...haha

Anonymous said...

hey, whatever happened to 1000 tshirts?
-nickster