Friday, March 5, 2010

如果我是陈奕迅

Okay, I m not as dead I thought I am.

I still get excited and happy over little simple things.

One thing that I will never exchange for anything else in the world is my VOICE. Because without it, I can never sing my lungs out.

I have one of the best karaoke session yesterday night and now I have even stronger urge to get vocal training to improve on this 1 thing that I really love. How how?!?!

I woke up and saw that there are new Bearbrick releasing, OMG. And the design makes me love it the very moment I saw it. How am I suppose to save money for trips if I keep spending madly this way?

And witnessing the flow of affection and love between DaiLou and gf makes me smile. I never show in on my face, but deep inside my heart, I am smiling and I still believe in love.

Question of the day: Should I watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D??!?! hemmmm......

3 comments:

leah said...

如果你是陈奕迅就简单咯。。至少眼前两个问题可以先解决。。。bearbrick n alice in wonderland...有明天就有希望。。。加油

敏感的思考者 said...

我只是喜欢那首歌罢了,所以用它做title.

如果我真是陈奕迅,你就有free ticket 咯。

敏感的思考者 said...

我只是喜欢那首歌罢了,所以用它做title.

如果我真是陈奕迅,你就有free ticket 咯。