Monday, March 29, 2010

when is my big G?

This blog deserve a proper entry, some food for thought, no ranting, no complain, no displeasure, just some wise~0~words.

It is thesis rushing period for lots of final year student right now, but not for me because I am not in my final year yet (ouch). In fact, by the time I graduate, my younger brother would have been working for almost 30 months. Yes, that is how much I am lagging behind.

But becoming a working class is not something I look forward to, I am looking forward to graduation, marriage, having kids, dying, but not working. HaHa. 8 people out of 10 told me that you miss student life as you start to work. I never like studying, but if working makes you miss your student life, that pretty much tell you how suck it is to work (is this sensible to u?).

Wa, where is the wise words? I have been vomiting lots of rubbish for the past 5 minutes. Guess I really should take a break from blogging.

No comments: