Wednesday, March 17, 2010

no one ever say it is easy

Been having lots of dream with different random people, people that I have not meet for long time, people that I used to be close with but no longer, and the weird part is I never had any dream with people that I spend a lot of time with or close to.

One thing that is common in my dream is I never quite remember what was is about, I don't really care because I am never those people who like to remember the dream and try hard to understand and find meaning behind it.

Some people believe that there is psychic power behind dream, others like to associate dream with stress or just thoughts. Well, i certainly hope that I can control my dream so that I can choose whatever outcome that I want.

I hope that I can have a good dream tonight, and if it is good, the I certainly want to remember it. Not that I want to live my life in a dreamland, but who would want to have nightmares when they can have good one?

I think I m starting to love sleeping more and more, I just hope that I don't have to wake up feeling really tired after sleeping for too long. HaHa, ironic right?

*******************************

I come across this very very sad line just late yesterday: If I have never meet you, then I will never have to leave you. And somehow it just resonate with my heart, and this same familiar sting was felt.

I have lots of chips today and I m seriously bliss after consuming them. And even though I get real thirsty after that, I don't care, because I have lots of water here. HaHa

*******************************

Chatted with a few friend from different places,
  • a currently working friend is actually planning to get a degree in Civil Engineering, is he inspired by me?!?
  • a soon to be graduating friend who just went back to Hobart and never even inform me. There I was waiting for her reply after i SMS-ed her.
  • another soon to grad friend who share my pain and thoughts quite a bit, the weird thing is we are never close.He actually show me this very nice blog post. Definitely worth your 5 minutes ( make it 10 if u are a slow reader)

No comments: