Friday, March 12, 2010

Dun hate her for loving you

HaHa, I know I have not been the best figure for you to look up upon and set as an example.

But I did my part, and I hope you can get something out of it.

One thing that I remember most vividly is when she says: The day that I stop nagging, that is the day I stop loving and no longer care.

Just like how I always put it: We can never choose our family like how we have the choice for friend.


YLP, dun hold grudges, appreciate everything that you are having.


******************
Alex asked Why you choose to blog ya?

Ehm, because I always feel good after doing so.

3 comments:

leah said...

i remember i said that...haha...
ekhem...serious now..
dun hate yourself for loving someone

敏感的思考者 said...

u did say that b4 meh?

Hate is a very strong feeling, and I think is lot harder for me to hate than to love, so I fall in love easily ba.

leah said...

u are most prepared for a relationship...but make sure u do not easily fall in love in others if u have one someday... :)

KAH ming KAH yao