Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mr Tan

Sup? surprise to see me back here so soon right, peep?

I m not bored, I just want to wish my roommate happy birthday. Tan Khang Yee, u silly bastard, you are 23 today. Next year this time, you will be 24 and 2 months later, hopefully we can all say bye bye to assignments and final exam.

For those who have no clue, my roommate is my coursemate as well. He is like the only friend I have in my Civil Engineering program.

I'm hearing lots of murmur about how sad is that.
Is not sad at all, all I ever needed is a friend who can understand me, share my point of view, laugh at my jokes and not being lame. And so far Mr. Tan here is fitting the role pretty good, of coz I would have prefer my roommate to be nympho with a height of 165cm and we can do all kind of naught things together in the room, but life is never perfect lo. So i just have to live with that la.


Not sure how often he check my bog but if you see this, you know that I actually have been real nice to you and post up my wishing here in my personal playground.

I am not going to get him any gift because I know he will not buy me any present come my birthday.

I wan present la, so whoever is reading this entry and have a couple bucks extra to spend, get me a birthday present la. Seriously, it can be chewing gum or a pairs of shoes, as long as it come with a nice wrapping, i will take it. Yes, I know I am cheap.

No comments: