Monday, July 19, 2010

se7en

Just watched Se7en, again. Is not that I am bored, but is because the movie was simply awesome. I know Morgan Freeman has spoiled tonnes of movie, he is still doing his prank right now, but I actually like Morgan in Se7en.

And Brad Pitt is in the movie too. How I miss Brad? Inglorious Basterd (last year) was pretty enjoyable but is nowhere as good as Se7en(1995) or Fight Club (1999, if i m not mistaken). Is not hard to admit that he is indeed very yummy looking. More reason to hate Angelina, i guess.

The movie is themed on 7 deadly sins of man:
  1. gluttony
  2. greed
  3. sloth
  4. lust
  5. pride
  6. envy
  7. wrath
How many of this 7 deadly sins you are actually possessing? I have never been a bad person, but I might have to watchful when I sleep tonight, just in case Kevin Spacey, who played the distorted psycho killer pay me a visit.

I have yet to watch Inception, despite the whole FB is flooded with rave from almost everyone, I doubt it will be as good as Cashback.

No comments: