Saturday, August 29, 2009

+ 5 pound

I'm embarrassed by theses remarks people gave me:
  • You're too thin
  • You should gain some weight
  • You'll look better if you pile up another 5 pound
  • You need some love, go get a girl friend
Okay la, the last point was make up by me, no one is KIND enough to tell me that.

I m actually envious of people whose weight fluctuate according to how much they eat or starve themselves. It means they have more control of their life than I ever have. No pun intended here.

I tried eating more, sleep right after supper, not exercising, and all fail to make me gain extra pound, not even one extra. Lol.

As bad as and as much as I want to make myself look bulkier and beefy, it will be easier for me to score a GPA of 3.7 and above than to actually be heavier.

So for the first time ever in Random Creep's playground, I m actually daring myself. I will try both to gain weight and to score GPA of at least 3.7 and then I shall make a conclusion on which is harder to achieve.

But before I start, knowing fully well of myself, I m expecting myself to only be able to be succeed in one of the 2 challenge. So if you see me looking still very skinny, it means that I have a GPA score of 3.7 ; and if you see me looking a lot fatter, then you should very well know that my academic result is going to be the usual stuff I got all my life.

No comments: