Sunday, August 2, 2009

Whore~~~Cam


Konichiwa, this is KM reporting in. Lol, just wan to camwhore and SS for a bit. Wan to prove to my jimui- KhaiLin that I also noe how to cam whore 1. Just that I know when to do it and control it nicely. Noticed how big is my nose? That is because my eyes are relatively small and hence the nose looks monsterously huge. Lol.

I think I m addicted to chatting on phone lately, have been talking on the phone quite a lot. Hope family will not get mad when they received my phone bill.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg~cant stop laughing when saw ur picture larh~ur cam~~~whore skill was NOTTHATBAD...but the singlet tat u r wearing..OMG,where did you bought tat singlet??!!
Fuyoh~ur blogpost samo got my name le...next time put my lengleng picture bside yours larh~
i know who r u talking to recently..got urself another jimui? or.........>.< lol

Meow said...

miss quek ! *give me 5* hahaha i cannt stop laughing too.. bt i think better put with sum make up laa... muahahhaha....hahha u know wat i mean hahahha
hmm ur skill... haih... compared with gals still mm dim laa... need improvement!
muahhaha.. for the phone bill part.. heheh sorry for being part of ur burden lo hahhhahah

Anonymous said...

sheanne, *return 5 to you!*
kahming told me someone gonna teach him make up le~n i know its you =)teach baik-baik arh, n make sure after make up is cantik-cantik..then i will teach him to camwhore~muahhahah
Ooops, someone admit that she is talking phone recently with my jimui??!! >.<

敏感的思考者 said...

the singlet is free 1 la, so cannot complain, use it as pyjama. haha, i noe i look really ugly when i m in any picture that's y i dun cam whore a lot.