Friday, August 7, 2009

R u SAD?

According to Kenny Sia, the term SAD = single and desperate. Haha, well-said. I guess when you are single and desperate, u ought to feel sad, and when u r sad, u try to get rid of the sadness by doing something, such as getting in a relationship.

Lately, I noticed there are a few very desperate individual emerged around me. Some of their action make me laugh, while others make me puke.

For example, take YR (short for his nickname) here, just 2 months ago, he was thinking hard of an excuse to dump his girl friend of 3 months. And now he is multi text-messaging, approaching freshie in the uni all in the name of getting a new girl friend.

I have been wanting to ask YR what's the point of getting one when he will ultimately get tired of her in 3 or 4 months time and dump her then, but I know he will not answer me maturely because he is never a mature fellow anyway.

Then, there's DL (short for his nickname too, what to do friend very sensitive ma) on another corner. DL has evolved from i-have-never-been-in-any-rlship-guy to die-die-also-must-have-a-gf-dude. DL has been really a dreamer for all his life, he is a good fellow but just a bit too unrealistic. Maybe after months of me nagging him, he finally come to his own sense that every1 has flaws.

Here by, I end this post by wishing DL good luck and hope he will stay the way he have been for he is really good in the way he is now and he should not change a tiny bit in order to score a chick. In case u have not noticed, I m not going to give my blessing to YR. :p Cheers, mate.

No comments: