Friday, August 14, 2009

The Dwn

Lately, I'm missing something. Well, actually I always miss something in everything. The miss here as in short off/ not present , no pun intended.

Missing motivation during revision period.

Missing perseverance when learning something tough.

Missing chances to make new friend for being so reserve all the time.

Missing judgment in DotA game which in turn leads to me feeding.

Missing family and friends when I can't sleep.

Missing all the jamming session with the Dwn.

The last one was the reason I have this post, I just went through about 10 songs we used to jam together and play acting like we're the rock star back then. It was pure fun, retard and music. Okay, we need to clear something up. I was having fun while singing out of pitch, Eong Xien was all about having all sort of guitar faces, SM and Xiong, well are just plain retard in the jam room. Haha, just joking, u guys are amazing.

I m pretty sure Xiong will only miss the McD after the jamming session. Just case any of you are wondering, I still sing and play guitar stinkily, but I'm loving it like nobody's business. Feel free to make any request of me performing in your birthday bash, company dinner or even divorce party. Haha.

1 comment:

Xien said...

Hah tbh I miss it too, but I haven't touch the guitar for a long time already. Probably my turn to fade out lol.

Keep playing really, it's the best thing in the world to be able to create something so tangible yet you could only feel it.