Wednesday, August 5, 2009

trust me, okay?


Yeah, I dunno why my face just got so much darker. Any product to recommend?

This is the reply picture to Jimui's post.


I know is hard to please everyone, but sometime pleasing just one person can be just as tiring, if not tougher.

Human are lusted with greed, some have greater than the rest, while others might have just a little of it. You started to be nice with someone, then they expect you to be nicer, after that they demand you to treat him better and finally thought that they deserved the best treatment from you because they think they are special and all crap.

They make u feel guilty by making remark like you never treat them well enough, once a while they even come up with comment like you have not be sincere in friendship with them. They victimized themselves by claiming you making friend with them only to gain something or take advantage of them. They make ur day feel like shit because you know well that you treat every single of your friend equally.

They might think they are unique in someway and hence they required more attention and perhaps more love?!

What I wan to say is this is not the first time you do it, this is not the first time you have doubt our friendship, and I'm dead sure that it will not be your last. As I have said before, my stand have never change since I know you from day one. You are a good friend, a great friend to have, sometime even put me to shame with the effort you put in to make our friendship bond stronger. But just like every other relationship, you need trust to make it works. If you failed to trust me, then our friendship are doom to an unhappy end.

U seriously have no idea that how much you hurt me with your messages and false accusation.

1 comment:

Meow said...

u both... 中毒 - -lll